Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seeing my grandparent's farm from thousands of feet in the air is a new view. The once endless wilderness that I knew as a child is now just a small spec in my airplane window--quite a funny feeling!

After months of preparation, the day has finally arrived and I am now off to Colorado Springs for a week of orientation and training with EMI. I’m really looking forward to meeting some new folks, including the other interns that will be working with me in Costa Rica. Also, I think it will be a good time of actually getting a grasp on what we will be doing the next 6 months. Up to this week, my answers to questions about my trip have been rather vague and without detail (although the big picture and ultimate goal is clear). Hopefully this week will shed some light on many of the unanswered questions.

Thank you, again, to everyone who has prayed for me and encouraged me in this time of preparation. I am confident that I am not alone, and that your prayers are being continually answered by our gracious God!

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast training and learning for your mission - the official start of your adventure!

    ReplyDelete