Friday, November 19, 2010

Raising Support

I sent my support letters out several weeks ago and the response has been encouraging! Thank you so much to those who have started to pray for me and those who have given! As you can see from my progress graphic, I still have quite a ways to go, but I am confident that the support will come.

I was told that raising support is a humbling experience---both in asking people for money and trusting in God's provision. Those words are becoming a reality to me now. It is sometimes easy to trust God in matters that seem clearly out of my hands (war, illness, death...) but when it comes to day to day life, I often find myself attempting to be self-reliant. Raising support has been a good reminder of my dependence on God for all things. Please continue to pray for me in this time of preparation and that God will continue to bless and provide.

If you would like to support me, you can donate online at http://www.emiworld.org/ , be sure to put "Andrew Martin -2853" in the "Designation" line of the online form.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment